Effervescent Life!
Monday, September 05, 2005
7th Heaven
Goodbye stately tree,
thanks for keeping such good company.
Mama, Daddy, and my brothers too,
I pray they are still clung to you.
Swept away from my home,
6 full years there I have grown.
Goodbye chopper chopping by,
a fervent wish that I might fly.
Fast I journey through the street,
bumping off the neighbors peaks.
Bobbing and thrashing to stay on top,
I hope my body finds something soft to prop.
Goodbye warmth within my bones,
my mouth now houses muted moans.
Wind has stung my almond eyes,
no longer seeing the wicked skies.
Ebb and flow, and blow and woe,
soon will be the time to go.
Hello voice of solemn tone,
not unlike my Papas own.
Yes, I know I am found,
Even though I've been thouroghly drowned.
Goodbye life year number seven,
Hello comfort, hello Heaven.