Effervescent Life!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Christmas Questions With No Answers.
Why must all dolls be naked in our household?

Why won't anybody take me seriously when I say I want a chia pet?

Why is my DD playing with a small Christmas tin, and none of her sparkly new toys?

Why is the gift Santa bought my kids as "filler", to get free shipping at a certain online retailer, the toy my son covets the most?

Why didn't we get more chocolate in our stockings? ;)

Why did Santa forget the snow?
2 Comments:
Blogger Mazenbloo said...
Because it's in the secret rulebook to drive daddies and mommies nuts. ;)

I don't know. We did somehow manage to get a Chia Cuddle Pet this year through a white elephant gift exchange! LOL

Because that's the rule of gift giving. Play with the things that the gifts and goodies COME IN! :D

Because it's cheap and wasn't expected. :D

We got lots of chocolate. Maybe you weren't a good girl this year. :D

I don't know the answer to that one. He forgot snow for us too. Boo hoo! :(

Blogger Jennifer said...
I swear, it's because the kids are so attracted to the things that are not inside of the box. LOL.