Effervescent Life!
Sunday, February 12, 2006
I'm Back From the Big Apple.
Ok, so I didn't really go to New York, but I did spend all my free time watching Sex and the City on DVD. Our local Fox station was running it in repeats, but they weren't showing all the episodes back to back. Nor were they showing the entire episodes. So off to the video rental place I went. 2 weeks later, I'm back in the land of me. I may still rent some of the earlier stuff since I saw the edited TV version. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend renting them. It's smart, witty, and funny. Season 3 was a mix of tense emotion, and out right belly laughs. Good stuff. They did a really good job of wrapping it up, and it has one of the only series endings that made me cry out of emotion rather than loss.


In other Mommy Heathen news....I'm positively giddy over my new ringtone. Golddigger by Kanye West. That song is just plain fun. I also downloaded these ringtones; UB40-Red, Red Wine which I hope to use this summer, and You're Beautiful by James Blunt, just because it makes me happy. I hope most women look in the mirror, and have that kind of inner dialogue with themselves.