Effervescent Life!
Sunday, July 23, 2006
A New Toy.
I have discovered that there is a way to put polls on ones blog. Of course, I set right out and signed up. Then I sat at the keyboard, and stared into space trying to figure out what I would ask in my first poll. As usual I reverted to the juvenile thinker in me.

What Is Your Favorite/Most Used Curse Word? (any variation counts)
Fuck
Damn
Ass
Shit
Bitch
Dick
Cunt
Other (leave a comment!)
I don't curse. It is not lady-like.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

One thing of note was the user agreement from pollhost. You must be over 18 to use it, but cannot post adult content. Yes, I know what they were going for, but it still made me guffaw.

I'm also not supposed to post offensive material with the poll. I'm positive at least 25% of the world will find those words offensive. I'm taking my chances.
7 Comments:
Blogger spidermama said...
I tend to like the phrase - Mother Trucker or For the Love of Freakin' Pete.

I can say it anywhere, in front of anyone and it almost always makes me laugh. A convenient thing when what I really want to say is $%W(#$#I(#%)(* FUCK!!!!

Blogger Jennifer said...
I like to use the word "Douchebag" a lot. I blame it entirely on Tony Soprano. ;)

Blogger jouettelove said...
lol, i love it, you crack me up!
ipicked "shit" because i think of the one-word four-letter-words, i do use that one the most (when forgetting something, or dropping someething, or stubbing my toe for instance). i am also a fan of "douchebag" and the phrase "o for fuck's sake".

Blogger Jennifer said...
Yeah, "for fuck's sake" is another favorite of my husband's and mine. I swear, our kid is going to end up cursing like a sailor when she hits 16...

Blogger ©Jac said...
I miss being able to cuss freely! "Damn it!" was always my favorite until heathen son picked it up. He now thinks this is all one word---"dammitdarnit". Since we started correcting him with "darn it" after he would say the other. LOL!

And we had to quit saying "for fucks sake" altogether. That one was not remotely funny coming from my son.

Douchebag never even occured to me!

Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...
I use God Dammit and Jesus Christ a lot and I don't know why! I think my dad used that one.

My DS uses Fuck and it kills me and I've told him not to use it but he calmly tells me daddy uses it when he hurts himself. So that makes it okay. No!

Blogger Jennifer said...
D is pretty good about not cursing, but if it's in a song, I don't really care (it's part of the song). I guess I'm just a bit too liberal there, eh? LOL!