Effervescent Life!
Friday, July 07, 2006
Blog Spotlight.
Since I'm not personally in a "bloggy place" right now, I figured I would highlight those on my sidebar once a week or so, when I have nothing to talk about. LOL! I'm just going to go right down the list!

All Hail Suburbia
I "met" AHS at a now defunct website called TPP. I had seen her screenname around, but that was about it. One night I decided to venture into the nightly chat, and she was there. She was immediately friendly, and made me feel completely welcomed. She even told me her real life nickname. Turns out she had been drinking, and was a tad bit tipsy! The next time I saw her in chat she was a little freaked out I knew her name! She probably doesn't remember those exchanges, but they make me smile.

She takes gorgeous photos, and often features them in her blog entries. I have been reading her since she started writing it, and she is most often the persons blog I click first when I'm in a reading mood.
All Hail Suburbia
1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Oh my god, you just told the world I posted tipsy.

Woe that it is not a one-time thing... heh.

Thanks for the highlight, my friend!