Effervescent Life!
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
6 Questions With The Magic Ink Cube.
This may have to become a weekly/bi-weekly routine blog entry. Tonights questions are brought to you by two incidents that happened today. A) Falling all over myself, and spraining my ankle (same foot as my broken toe no less), and B) Part of our Kitchen ceiling falling in before we discovered our toilet had a leak.

(The magical ink cube is similar to the Magic 8 Ball ™ for those that don't remember my previous entry. I pose the questions first, then ask the magic cube for the answers after.)

1. Will we move by the end of August?
Answer: Boo Hoo! Mother f*!$# SOB! This thing had better be wrong!

2. When we move will we be in the neighborhood of our choice?
Answer: Could Happen!

3. Will I be kidnapped by aliens, and made their queen?
Answer: Whoo Hoo! Ah, interesting.

4. Will I brake a real bone in the next two years?
Answer: Boo Hoo! Thank Heck.

5. Can a characteristically clumsy person unclumsify?
Answer: Tru Dat!

6. Should I just invest in a bubble?
Answer: Big Maybe!

Allrighty then.
May I just suggest to the alien population that reads here, that Queen Effervescent Life needs her weekly nap, and prefers Black Cherry Vanilla Coke rather than plain ole Cherry Coke. Just saying.....