Effervescent Life!
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Two Things.
  1. I totally suck as a blogger. I've got nothin lately. I'm so wrapped up in the "what ifs" and "hows" of real life that I spend 90% of my time online obessing over those very same what ifs and hows.
  2. Spammers are not the most clever creatures on earth. It takes a complete fool to think I won't be able to find your stupid comments. I still refuse to go to that wordbox verification doohickey for comments because I can't stand them. No offense to anyone that has them!
3 Comments:
Blogger Vinegar Martini said...
Oh oh let me guess - did you get the comment that someone read your blog but didn't find what they were looking for but you may want to click on this link for a work from home opportunity that will change your life, clear up your skin, bring peace to the mideast, and rid your shower of pesky mold and mildew?

Spammers have a special place in hell reserved just for them - located right next to telemarketers.

Blogger ©Jac said...
No, I had the polite, reserved, almost hidden, link spammers. "What a great website. You are doing such a good job. <<"

and the << part of them had spam links. Like if they compliment me I might not figure out that they spammed me too.

Of course as soon as I got the comment report to my email, I knew to go looking for them :)

Blogger Jennifer said...
I got some of those in the past, boy are they annoying or what?? And yes, I agree with Mrs. Martini- they are very close to telemarketers. I should know, I was one! ROFLMAO!!! I hated every moment of it too...too stressful.