Effervescent Life!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Are You Ready?
2006_800x600_metal3

I am. So Ready. I love football!

DH loves football.

Now, you might think that DH would be happy to have wife who loves football. Unfortunately, we root for different teams. He roots for the San Francisco 49ers. BOOOOO!

He hates-hates-when I pick on his sucktastic team. Sure, I know mine isn't technically better, but it's my team. Some of the teams are winners, and some of them are L.O.S.E.R.S (like the 49ers). Suck it up, grow some balls, and quit your bitchin. Just sayin.

I'm not that bad.

Yes I am.

(Bucs RULE. Niners DROOL)
3 Comments:
Blogger S.T. said...
LOL, my DH and I both share a favorite NFL team (Go Tennessee Titans!!!) but we fight about our fave college teams. His is Alabama and mine is Auburn. Those teams have a HUGE rivilry in our state.

Blogger jouettelove said...
LOL, we do this too, it's fun ;)

Blogger G. said...
Go Ravens.