Effervescent Life!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Tag, I'm It!
I've been tagged by pretzelina.


1 - Four jobs I've had in my life:

Dandelion Picker
Fried Chicken place
Convenience store clerk
SAHM-by and far the hardest, most rewarding ;)

2 - Four of my favorite movies:

Armageddon
Fools Rush In
Ten Things I Hate About You

Summer School.

3 - Four places I have lived:

McComb, OH
Bowling Green, OH
Bradenton, FL
Lebanon, MO

4 - Four TV shows I love to watch:

ER
Big Brother
Friends (repeats)
Sex and the City (repeats)

5 - Four places I have travelled:

Roswell, NM
Sante Fe, NM
Port Clinton, OH
Naples, FL
(pretty boring stuff as I've never been out of the country!)

6 - Four websites I frequent:

NOTI - How can you not like a group of bitchy women who enjoy each others company?? ;)
Sybermoms - I lurk, but don't post. They scare me.
MYP - Another discussion/debate board
Blogger - I heart my blog. I heart everybody elses blogs.

7 - Four of my favorite foods:

Blackberries
Hamburger Helper (I don't want to hear it!)
Avalanche Pizza - There is a reason they have won awards!
Pesto

8 - Four places I'd rather be right now:

In bed sleeping
In bed not sleeping
Alaska (It's way too fucking hot here)
Amsterdam

9 - Four people I am tagging:

Everybody that reads my blog has either already been tagged, or they don't have blog-but should *wink wink. So the ONE person I'm tagging is:

This Rainbow Family
1 Comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...
ROFL, SyberMoms reminds me of a playground full of 5 and 7 year olds. I tried hanging over there in the past but I got bored and gave up quick. At first I was intimidated, but the schtick got old.

I LOVE 10 Things...as well! That is a great movie!