Effervescent Life!
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Dear Effervescent Husband.
When you tell me that the car is acting up-stalling specifically, and I say "check the spark plugs", do not spend the next month self diagnosing the car only to spend $50 dollars on a new fangled part for the car, that 24 hours later you proclaim "didn't help".

When you go out and change the spark plugs, which works, at least have the decency to apologize for blowing me off several times during month of "diagnosis". And please remember in the future that I have been right more than 75%-90% of the time IRT car problems, where as you have spent gobs of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with.

--------------------------

It was nice of you to spend time getting acquainted with the computer and internet this week. Very comedic. Now stay off my computer ;)

--------------------------

Yes, I'm positive I'm on my period, and no it isn't a big conspiracy to make you abstinent.

Signed,
Effervescent Wife


1 Comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...
Why do men swear it's one thing but it's another??