Effervescent Life!
Saturday, April 29, 2006
The Parade Master Made Me Do It.
Find an iPod...a mini, a nano, a shuffle, they're all the same... or use your Rhapsody or whatever thing it is that you use to play music and set it to shuffle/random/whatever. Answer the following questions with the randomly selected songs.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?April 29, 1992(Miami)-Sublime (the date on that is tres creepy)
Left this question up because it was way too weird not to.Ok, that was a completely wasted effort. I had a couple of burned CD's on my playlist. Unfortunately, my speakers don't seem to be working so I have no idea what songs they were. So I just skipped until something with a title came on. I will have DH look at the speakers tomorrow, and redo this. Sorry, all!