Effervescent Life!
Monday, April 17, 2006
The Womans Review of the Mans Guide To Getting Laid.
MansGTGL: First opportunity in the morning accidently bump into one of your spouses naughty bits. Then tell her how horny it made you. See her smile. You have now set into motion her thinking about having sex with you all day.
WomansReview: I'm smiling because it's very nice to still be noticed. Thank you.
MansGTGL: Later in the morning, wink at her and remark about how it is almost noon *wink*wink*. See her laugh. She is giddy at the thought of being with you.
WomansReview: I'm laughing because I think it's funny that you think I don't have anything to do when the kids go down for their naps.
MansGTGL: After noon has come and gone with no sign of nookie, tell her about a risque dream you had, about her. If she frowns it is only because she wants you, but has other obligations.
WomansReview: I'm frowning because the last think on my mind is sex. The first comment was nice, the second time it was forgiveable, but now it's just annoying.
MansGTGL: Make a remark about her breasts after lunch. See her blush in anticipation.
WomansReview: If you are going to make an idiot out of yourself could you at least do it out of the kids' earshot?!
MansGTGL: Whistle, leer, and make bedroom eyes at her every chance you get until the children are in bed. Know that the frosty looks she keeps sending you are her desperate attempt to silence you because she is extremely sexually frustrated, and can't wait for the kids to go to bed.
WomansReview: I'm glaring at you because you've done nothing but sit on the couch and make lewd comments all day. If you think that makes me want you, you are out of your mind!
MansGTGL: Once you assured the heathens are sleeping, POUNCE!
WomansReview: Ok, I tried to stop laughing, but get over yourself. I took care of said heathens all day with very little help from you. I cleaned the house with NONE of your help. Now, I just want to sit down and relax.
MansGTGL: If wife refuses, ask her why she led you on all day? She knew you wanted sex, and played along. She should be ashamed of herself.
WomansReview: Led you on? I merely didn't rip your head off everytime you made a comment or copped a feel. That is not leading you on. Now, go away.
MansGTGL: Let her know that you are angry and tell her you are going to bed. She will take pity on you and come up shortly.
WomansReview: I will come up when I am ready to GO TO SLEEP. See you in a couple of hours.
MansGTGL: First opportunity in the morning accidently bump into one of your spouses naughty bits. Then tell her how horny it made you. See her smile. You have now set into motion her thinking about having sex with you all day.