Effervescent Life!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
"OH SNAP!"
There is an expression that makes me feel old. Oh snap! from wikipedia. I use it mentally a lot, but would be way too embarrassed to say it IRL. I'm hurdling across the divide from young'un to old lady I'm afraid.
I just know I'm going to be tragically unhip when my kids get older because I will still be saying "cool" and "awesome", and my personal favorite: "duh". Really, that's a requirement of parenting, I suppose.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Few more blog links I plan to add to the new blog.
Sea. She is totally (totally? Wow, that is uncool) clickable!
Somewhere over the Rainbow. Somehow I don't already have her on my sidebar even though I used to read her regularly. I happened to click on her link last week, and realized I really miss reading her, and I have no idea how I lost her link.
Pie Is The New Toast. The name is a sort of inside joke, but the blogs focus is on recipes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we went to the annual Fourth of July outlaw camping trip. That blog entry will have to wait though. I'm not done processing the incredible suck factor of those 36 hours I will never get back. LOL!
1 Comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...
Thanks for posting about my blog! :)