Effervescent Life!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
The Toe Entry.

~*~There is a picture of my fugly toes coming~*~
So they other night I'm reading a thread on Sybermoms Main Event forum. I'm not sure what the original topic was, but somehow it got on the subject of whether or not there is worse pain than giving birth. I completely agree that there is. The thought of getting hurt makes me panic. I would gladly cut a deal with the accident gods to have more babies if they could promise me that I would never be physically hurt again. Anyway, I got done reading, stood up and walked into the living room.
BAM!
I hit my "wee, wee, wee, wee all the way home" toe on the leg of our couch! I immediately heard a nice audible *snap*. Broken toe. I never broke one bone until 2004 and now both times have been stupid little toe breaks! I certainly appreciate the irony of the timing even if it wasn't a serious injury.
and yes, I took a picture because it is sooo colorful.

brokentoe2