Effervescent Life!
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezie.
A meme courtesy of Lemon Parade.

"All you have to do is post the first line of the first post of each month." A year in review, if you will. I'm going to assume that my subject line is my first line since I think of them as the fist sentence to my entries ;)

January 2006
The Double Standard is Alive and Well.

February 2006
I'm Back From the Big Apple.


March 2006
What can I say? I'm a follower. (Pretty ironic given the stolen meme)

April 2006
April Fools Meme.

May 2006
For Sarah. (Ah! One of my absolute faves because I love Sarah!)

June 2006
Not Your Average Shoe Fetish. (Another one of my faves because I still miss my mules)

July 2006
"OH SNAP!"

August 2006
Boobies, And Nipples, And Babies! Oh My!

September 2006
A Saturday Night Review.

October 2006
Ten Odd Things About Me.

November 2006
No, Our Government Isn't The Least Bit Crazy.

December 2006
Spreading Christmas Cheer.


--

Viola! A new blog entry is born!


1 Comments:
Blogger lemony said...
Great. Now I have Fergie running in an endless loop around in my head...

Oh SNAP! londonlondlondon...

Thank you SO much for that. ;)

Happy New Year, baby. I hope it's a great one.

xo