Effervescent Life!
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Letters Of Concern
Dear Victoria's Secret,

I'm an adult. I've long since lost my affinity for eating tubes of flavored lip gloss. Your Sweet Talk lip gloss smells yummy. I have no desire to eat it. However, since it is a lip product, getting it in my mouth is unavoidable. I would appreciate if you could make it taste somewhat better than vaseline. Again, I promise not to purposely eat it.

Dear Ford Marketing Team,

Your Ford Bold commercial is ridiculous. The one where the guitar guy gets off the bus. Perhaps, you should consider sending your advertising team back to Advertising 101.

Dear Body,

I thought we had an agreement? I'm incredibly disappointed in your ability to catch a cold. Please refrain from this tactic from now on. I agree I need to lose some (ok, a LOT) of weight, but that is no reason to hate on me. I wish I had something to give you as a sign of faith that things will get better, but I'm near to caged in by snotty kleenex.

Sincerely,
Jac
2 Comments:
Blogger lemony said...
Airborne, baby.

I hope you're feeling better.

xo

Blogger Jennifer said...
Ooh, sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon too. I felt like that this weekend. Vitamin C, water and Airborne is great!