Effervescent Life!
Sunday, April 30, 2006
The Parade Master Made Me Do It ~*~The Remix~*~
The Parade Master being of the lemony kind which you can find on my side bar. ~*Disclaimer~*Now as much as I love an eclectic mix of music, the sad truth is I just don't buy very many CD's. Prepare to be less than amazed.
"Find an iPod...a mini, a nano, a shuffle, they're all the same... or use your Rhapsody or whatever thing it is that you use to play music and set it to shuffle/random/whatever. Answer the following questions with the randomly selected songs."
Will I get far in life?
Long Day-Matchbox Twenty
How do my friends see me?
The Club-50 cent
Where will I get married?
Fool To Think-Dave Matthews Band
What is my best friend’s theme song?
One Thing-Finger Eleven
What is the story of my life?
Santeria-Sublime
What was high school like?
Kody-Matchbox Twenty ("Please hand me the bottle. I think I'm lonely now". God, how true)How can I get ahead in life?
Two Step-Dave Matthews Band (good advice Dave!)
What is the best thing about me?
God Am-Alice In Chains
How is today going to be?
What You Are-Dave Matthews Band (hehe, I have a few DMB CD's in here)
What is in store for this weekend?
The Real Thing-Kenny Loggins
What song describes my parents?
Daydream Interlude-Mariah Carey (Thank goodness it was only an interlude)
My grandparents?
Argue-Matchbox Twenty
How is my life going?
I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You-Savage Garden
What song will they play at my funeral?
Complicated-Avril Lavigne
How does the world see me?
Jailhouse-Sublime (Again? WTF!)
Will I have a happy life?
Long Ago-Mariah Carey
What do my friends really think of me?
Where Is The Love-Black Eyed Peas
Do people secretly lust after me?
One Sweet Day-Mariah Carey (kind of wishing I hadn't added this CD...LOL)
How can I make myself happy?
Beautiful-Christina Aguilera
What should I do with my life?
The Ballad Of Johnny Butt-Sublime
Will I ever have children?
Recently-Dave Matthews Band (right on there Dave!)
What is some good advice?
MotherFather-Dave Matthews Band
What is my signature dancing song?
Underneath The Stars-Mariah Carey (ok, I love this song so the CD can stay)
What do I think my current theme song is?
Angel-Dave Matthews Band
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
So Close-Alice In Chains
What type of men/women do you like?
April 29, 1992(Miami)-Sublime
Ok, so still not a huge variety, but at least I could hear what was being played even if it wasn't named in the index!