Effervescent Life!
Saturday, March 25, 2006
S'all About Meme.
S'all About Meme.
sat-8 :: it's all culinary.please describe your favourite.... and why they're your favourite:
1. cuisine (or combination of cuisines, if you cannot just choose one). Authentic Mexican. NOT to be confused with the 5 billion mexican restuarants out there that claim to be authentic, BLECH. Home cooked Mexican food by real Mexicans, YUM!
2. breakfast. Sausage Biscuits and Gravy.
3. dessert. Cheesecake w/blueberries.
4. place to eat lunch or dinner. On a picnic bench overlooking some neat scenerly.
5. item to cook. I make a delicious 4 cheese sauce with stuffed tortellini. Sometimes I pan fry some chicken strips to go with.
6. person to eat dinner with. My sisters. The conversation is never dull.
7. hot-day treat. Ice. I love to crunch ice. Heck, I'm doing it right now, and it was snowing earlier.
8. food when you were younger. Hmmmm, my mom used to work at a place called Soup-R-Sub that had hands down the best subs ever. It closed down maybe ten years ago, but anybody who remembers that place laments over the loss. It was superior to everything out there.
Located here