Effervescent Life!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
States of Stupidity.
Geographical states that is. What is wrong with this country that A) we actually think some of these laws are for the good of the people and B) that nobody seems at all embarassed about suggesting dildo legistlature?
MO (Can you believe I actually want to go back there?)
A town in MO now has a strict policy regarding what a family is.Idiotic PolicyMy favorite part is this:At the hearing, Shelltrack said, one board of adjustment member, Norma Mitchell, even pointed at her and asked, "I don't understand why you as a woman didn't exercise your right to marry that man," before being hushed by another board member.Gee, maybe that is because she is excersizing her right NOT to. Where did they find this board member? Idiots-R-Us?
House Ok's Birth Control Ban.Funding Frustration Now, I understand the need to cut funding somewhere, but this is just the dumbest thing I have seen. Yes, lets cut funding for Birth Control because the State shouldn't have to pay for it.......EXCEPT, now they will be paying for all the pregnanies, births, and post-partum care, and childrens medical for all the births they could have prevented. You would think that the short sightedness of this bill would be all that was needed to prevent it from passing, but apparently the House in MO operates more like a village of idiots.
MO proposes State Religion:How the fuck did these people get elected!!!Big surprise the religion du jour is Christianity. I think Jesus just rolled over in his......cloudy kingdom of bliss? I just pray the next thing back on the books in stoning. I could go for some serious stoning.And we can't forget the homophobes of MO:Damn PenguinsI kind of agree with the thought process here. I mean really. If we start letting gay penguins get all uppity where will it end?
Oh, Missouri isn't the only stupid state let me assure you.Mississippi's Masterbation Mayhem!Just Say No To GratificationWere all elected officials virgins? Old men with ED? Who thinks of this stuff? And for Heavens sake WHY?! You know at first I thought maybe they just needed a dildo, but now I think they just need to pull out the one they do have.
Stupid! Stupid!! Stupid!!!! What next? I don't even want to guess. I do know there are a few states not mentioned (like all of them), and I hope to get around to them soon.