Effervescent Life!
Saturday, May 13, 2006
I'm Perfectly Perfect In Every Way.

Well, if you read my blog you may think I actually think that way given how many funny DH stories I've told lately. So I am here to set the record straight. Some of my more negative behaviors and blunders:
Last night while my hair was drying it felt weird. I had washed it about 3 times because I went about 3 days without washing it. The first two times with regular shampoo....Then I noticed we didn't have any conditioner so I washed it with the kids 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. I must have thought I was rushed for time or something because it turns out, I didn't rinse that last stuff out
I'm horribly sarcastic. I really take it overboard, and instead it mutates into condenscending behavior. Even though I am amused when I do it, it doesn't translate well to others ears. Turns out sarcastic and dry really only works when you are clever and witty as well. I'm not.
I'm messy. I have what I describe as macro vision. You know on a digital cameral how macro vision centers on a specific object and blurs the background? That's me. I'm forever laying stuff down, and meaning to pick it back up, later during my next pass thru. Never happens because it blends into the background. I'm so focused on whatever it is that I am doing at the time, that the million things I need to get back to, never get gotten back to.
I hate watching movies. Personally this isn't a bad thing, but when you have a mate that loves watching movies, it is. I watch maybe 10 whole (rental) movies each year and at least a third of those are previewing for my kids.
I despise cooking. Again, not to bad personally, but poor DH rarely gets a homecooked meal when he gets home. Though I am a good cook when I do.
So that's me...horribly flawed.