Effervescent Life!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
The Evolution Of Homosexuality
God help me if fundamentalist Christians read this blog! LOL!

Do you think homosexuality could be the evolutionary answer to overpopulation? To me, it makes perfect sense.

Specifically, the USA population has been growing steadily. We are wasting natural resources at an alarming rate, and polluting the earth with man made waste at the same time.

Could our genetic material be mutating (sorry, I know that isn't very flattering) to produce more homosexuality to stem the growth of the population to try to save itself?

I haven't done the research but again, it does makes sense. More homosexuals generally equals less birth. Which in time could even out the population growth. Not to mention, if gay marraige becomes legal, and adoption agencies knew what was good for them, they would open themselves up for gay partners, and many children could be adopted. Nothing wrong with that right?

Thoughts?
1 Comments:
Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...
I did read somewhere that this is one reason that the more boys you have the more likely they are to be gay. I can't remember where I read that though. It sounds like an intersting theory.

Can't have too much of one genetic seed I guess?