Effervescent Life!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
New Blog Love!
I added a bunch of new blogs today. I've been reading them for a while, but I noticed that without them being in my sidebar, I don't read them as often as I like!

Vinegar Martinis!
Sarcasm, spunk, and, (GASP!) Moderation.

Adventures In Living:
A window into an Unschooling families life!

Tenas Blog Has Got It Going On
:
Right now this is a collaborative venture between Tena and I. I set up the blog, but Tena will be blogging about life with an RTS cutie!
Here is a bit of their story: Caden and Tena

Dad Gone Mad:
A fathers view of parenting, life, and blogging. The title says it all.

Momma Bot:
Another sweet momma blog. Sugar and Spice? Puppy dog tails? She's got it all going on.

New and Improved Mom:
No improvement needed!

I think that was it....I know there is ONE more I would like to add ,but lost the url, and she hasn't popped in lately.

I'm also trying to figure out how to get the links to quit popping up as seperate windows. It annoys me. So if you know how I'm supposed to do that, please drop me a comment!
3 Comments:
Blogger josetteplank.com said...
i lurve dad gone mad! i promise to check out the others!

Blogger Mazenbloo said...
Awww Jac!! Thanks for the linkie do! I linked you too! And I might be begging for some help on a template soon. I'm clueless when it comes to that. And I'm paranoid to lose all my settings/stuff! LOL

Your blog looks FABULOUS!

Blogger G. said...
Thanks for adding me!

I love Dad Gone Mad - he is one of my very favorites.