Effervescent Life!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
How'd You Do That?
To change my blog template I used this website:
PSYCHO

It is really easy to use, but you must find your own graphics. I decided against using a title graphic, but you could certainly put one in. Also, it definately works better when you use FireFox. The code is easy to fudge with once you have it saved and pasted into your template area. So if you decide you don't like something you don't need to start from scratch again.

And of course I'm always happy to help!

-----------------------------------------------

ETA: I just noticed that in IE one of my sidebars was dragging ass, so I fixed it! Now it should show up the same in both IE and FireFox!
2 Comments:
Blogger Mazenbloo said...
Maybe it's the clogged head of mine but I have no idea how to change blog stuff. LOL Maybe I can try osmosis? :)

Blogger ©Jac said...
I'd be happy to help you! Just PM me or something!