Effervescent Life!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Ironically, nobody could do it better....
Piss all over yourself I mean.You had to be all high and mightly about how you could do it without "them", and less than a year later, you proved "them" right. You couldn't do it without them, and frankly nobody save maybe a handful of people really wanted you to.Thing is I believed in TPP, and by association you. At first I really thought the naysaying was just naysaying.
Heaven bent, to take my hand,And lead me through the fire.....
I'm claiming pregnancy stupidity for that.
Then Modgate happened, and dammit I really thought you had it in you to do the right thing. Part of leadership is swallowing personal feelings for the good of the whole. I didn't even mind so much when it didn't happen right away, because I swore you would come around. Not because I thought you would want to kiss and make up with anybody, but for the sake of the community.
Be the long awaited answerTo a long and painful fight.....
I'm claiming new baby stupidity for that part.
But then you just couldn't lift the blinders. It was all about you, and you even went as far as encouraging nasty behavior.
I got caught up in all there was to offer...And the cost was so much more... than I could bear....
I bailed.You allowed your ego to play some twisted game, and in the end the game played to your ego, but it wasn't enough to save the community. In return that community did to you what you did to it. Hung you out to dry. They didn't deserve that.
Heaven bent, take my handNowhere left to turnI've lost to those I thought were friendsTo everyone I knowOh, they turned their heads embarrassed,Pretend that they don't seeBut it's one missed stepYou'll slip before you know it...And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed
Go ahead and click the link. It's all that's left of what you created.www.theparentperspective.com Nothing. Congratulations. Nobody could have "done it better" than you. Nobody.
Though I've tried, I've fallenI have sunk so lowI messed upBetter, I should knowSo don't come round hereAnd tell me they told you so, (No oh...)I messed up Better, I should knowBut don't come 'round hereAnd tell me they told you so..---Fallen(edited)-SM-
And Now on to some Dancing: