Effervescent Life!
Monday, October 16, 2006
Christmas In October!
Our NOTI challenge this week is to do an entry on what would be in our own Holiday Wish List!

I still miss my Skecher mules, and I hate the shoes I bought to replace them so in order of most favorite to least favorite, here is my shoe list:

Mules:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Porcelains
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And the rest of my list:

Flash Drive!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Cake Stand.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's it! Thanks for looking!



3 Comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...
Ooh a cake stand would be something on my list too! I may just steal that idea from you!!

And skechers are so cute!

Blogger Sean Carter said...
Quite an amazing list...
Peep into this awesome Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas

Blogger Amanda said...
I love Skechers!! I had a pair once and I still think they are ever so cute!

Perhaps I should get some, LOL.

Amanda