Effervescent Life!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Somebody Shut My Filthy Mouth!
After making breakfast for the kiddos, dressing them, diapering those that need it, I finally found the remote and clicked the TV on. As I'm wandering to the couch, I hear one of those Sunday morning political talk shows....

I sit down to listen. Guest is a conservative republican. Says something I hate, to which I mutter under my breath:

"Fuck you!"

Just as DD is running by to play in the toyroom. So as she skips merrily along to the playroom, I hear her singing:

"uck you, uck you, uck you".

And I just got them, and myself, to quit saying "Damn it". Damn it.
7 Comments:
Blogger Mazenbloo said...
Oops! LOL Don't you hate when we do that? I'm sure it's happened to most of us! LOL

Blogger jouettelove said...
rofl! this post made me chuckle out loud :)

Blogger jouettelove said...
btw, i totally love the new blog look!

Blogger Vinegar Martini said...
ROTFL! My language gets 'colorful' in traffic and I swear one of DD's first words was 'a--hole'.

Blogger Jennifer said...
ROFL!!! Sorry, I can't help it!

Blogger lemony said...
The youngest Lemon once pointed to a picture of Dubya (conveniently magnetized to my in-laws fridge) and said "mumma bucking bastid!"

Yeah. Good mommy.

:)

Blogger ©Jac said...
Well, she seems to have forgotten the word....for now. I'm sure it will pop up again when I least expect it.