Effervescent Life!
Friday, October 13, 2006
Long day.
This was actually what I was going to title an entry a couple of days ago, but my day got longer than I thought, and I can't remember why I thought that day was going be a long one in the first place.

My DD fell out of her crib. She's fine, but has a nice bruise on her back, and a new toddler bed to make her feel better.

I spent the rest of that day cleaning out her room, which doubled as storage since all she used it for was sleeping. Daddy switched her bed from the crib to the toddler bed, and anchored her dresser to the wall.

Now she has a Little People play set on her clean floor, and plenty of stuffed toys to keep her company. Surprisingly, she adjusted well to the change, and is sleeping like a champ in there.

But she looks so tiny in her "new" room and "new" bed....
1 Comments:
Blogger jouettelove said...
aw, how sweet, i remember that too, how little they are, but starting to grow up ... hugs, mama.